1. why do companies offer benefits?
2. Approximately what percentage of employee compensation includes fringe benefits?
3. What are three examples of voluntary fringe benefits?
4. What are the two reports associated with the fringe benefits?
5. What are two examples of voluntary deductions?
6. What are two examples of pre-tax deductions?
7. What are two types of insurance that may be deducted pre-tax under a cafeteria plan?
8. What are the four categories of cafeteria plans?
9. How does an FSA affect an employee’s taxable wages?
10. What are three examples of excluded fringe benefits?
11. What are the ways that the value of a company vehicle as fringe benefit is determined?
12. What are garnishments and how must they be handled?
13. How do post-tax deductions differ from pre-tax deductions?
14. How does the special accounting rule affect withholding of benefits?
15. How often must employers deposit taxes have associated with taxable fringe benefits?
Comments are closed.