Plz select one of the following question to answer!
Instructions For The First Paper Assignment
This essay is due noon Monday 6th May at noon . It should be between 1000 – 1500 words. You must submit your paper to www.Turnitin.com (Links to an external site.) Links to an external site. . The teaching assistants will provide you with the login information for Turnitin.
Please select a question from the list below, and make sure to clearly state the question you are answering at the start of your essay.
(1) What is utilitarianism? Critically assess the plausibility of this proposal.
(2) What is euthanasia, and why is it considered to be morally different to murder or suicide? Is it?
(3) What do you think is the best moral argument for vegetarianism? Does it work?
(4) Does freedom entail the ability to have done otherwise?
(5) What is the harm principle? Does it pose a justified limitation on our freedom?
(6) What is Rawls’ concepti on of a just society? Is it is tenable?
(7) What, if anything, would be wrong in simply saying that anything counts as art so long as this is what was intended by the creator of the artifact in question?
(8) Can two identical objects differ in their aesthetic properties?
(9) Can one properly form one’s aesthetic judgments via testimony from aesthetic experts?
(10) What are Gettier – style counterexamples, and how do they challenge the classical account of knowledge?
(11) Is knowledge more valuable than mere true belief?
(12) Is ‘knows’ a context – sensitive term ?