LEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS (PLEASE SEE WORD DOCUMENT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS)
Steps in Preparing a Comprehensive Written Analysis
In preparing a written case analysis, you should follow the steps outlined here, which correlate to the stages in the strategic-management process and the chapters in this text.
1. Step 1 Identify the firm’s existing vision, mission, objectives, and strategies.
2. Step 2 Develop vision and mission statements for the organization.
3. Step 3 Identify the organization’s external opportunities and threats.
4. Step 4 Construct a Competitive Profile Matrix (CPM).
5. Step 5 Construct an External Factor Evaluation (EFE) Matrix.
6. Step 6 Identify the organization’s internal strengths and weaknesses.
7. Step 7 Construct an Internal Factor Evaluation (IFE) Matrix.
8. Step 8 Prepare a Strengths-Weaknesses-Opportunities-Threats (SWOT) Matrix, Strategic Position and Action Evaluation (SPACE) Matrix, Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Matrix, Internal-External (IE) Matrix, Grand Strategy Matrix, and Quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix (QSPM) as appropriate. Give advantages and disadvantages of alternative strategies.
9. Step 9 Recommend specific strategies and long-term objectives. Show how much your recommendations will cost. Clearly itemize these costs for each projected year. Compare your recommendations to actual strategies planned by the company.
10. Step 10 Specify how your recommendations can be implemented and what results you can expect. Prepare forecasted ratios and projected financial statements. Present a timetable or agenda for action.
11. Step 11 Recommend specific annual objectives and policies.
12. Step 12 Recommend procedures for strategy review and evaluation.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 20% Discount! Use Code GET20