You will write a paper of 10-12 pages in length. The syllabus provides a list of potential topics. You must include 6 references, two that must come peer-reviewed journals. Include an Abstract, introduction, and conclusion, as well as the body of content. The paper must follow APA.
Select a topic from the following list on which you would like to conduct an in-depth investigation. The research paper is valued at 100 points:
• Information systems infrastructure: evolution and trends
• Strategic importance of cloud computing in business organizations
• Big data and its business impacts
• Managerial issues of a networked organization
• Emerging enterprise network applications
• Mobile computing and its business implications Note: The above topics are also the basis of the discussion questions. You may use up to three resources found by yourself or your peers as peers as resources for the paper.
Research paper basics:
• 10-12 pages in length • APA formatted • Minimum six (6) sources – at least two (2) from peer reviewed journals • Include an abstract, introduction, and conclusion
Some good questions to ask yourself before turning in your research paper:
• Is the paper of optimal length?
• Is the paper well organized?
• Is the paper clear and concise?
• Is the title appropriate?
•Does the abstract summarize well?
• Are individual ideas assimilated well?
• Is wording, punctuation, etc. correct?
• Is the paper well motivated?
• Is interesting problem/issue addressed?
• Is knowledge of the area demonstrated?
• Have all key reference been cited?
• Are conclusions valid and appropriate?
• Have you included some graphic or table?