Only needs to be 400 total words… not including the questiions.
P. Your proposed study’s topic and focus
2. Hypothesis (Could be in a form of question or stating the Ho and Ha)
3. Population/Participants (also sometimes referred to as “subjects”)
4. Your proposed sampling method
5. Data gathering method
6. Method of analysis (Qualitative or quantitative method? T he type of statistics you would use to analyze gathered data; not stats formula details, but which stats method you would use).
7. An explanation of your study’s contribution/s to the field (the benefits to individuals, group’s and society as a whole of the study results (using the example above, if we find that public awareness ads are associated with improved changes in attitudes toward the severely mentally ill might we use such study results as a means of advocating for Federal funding for expanding advertizing efforts; or if study results show no to little association between ads and public attitude changes, might we better serve the severely ill by pursuing other means of reducing stigma?)
Two examples of socio-psychologically focused studies are: A study that researches the impact of public awareness ad campaigns on public attitudes toward the severely mental ill; a study comparing types school administrator response to reports of bullying and victims’ willingness to report instances of bullying to their parents. Developing your research study proposal and sharing it with fellow learners will give you the opportunity to put into practice what you have learned this course term about conducting research and engage in collaborative, respectfully constructive dialog about your proposed research design with tips and ideas from your fellow learners available for use refining it (the latter mirrors what practitioners in the field regularly seek from colleagues when planning research activities).
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 20% Discount! Use Code GET20